Have a look inside Östersund Arena
Feel free to explore the Arena via 360° images powered by Google Street View technology.
Navigate with the arrows of Your keyboard or by dragging with the mouse cursor.
Facts of Östersund Arena
• Opened: December 2013
• 2 ice-hockey halls
• Artificially frozen bandyfield
• State of the art gymnasticshall
• Conferensrooms for 50-250 pax.
• Changingsrooms with sauna
• Full wheelchair accessibility
• 20min walking dist. to city centre.
• A-hall 2 000 seats
• Height A-hall: 10 meter
• Electricity: 1800 amps
• B-hall: 200 spectators
• RO treated watersupply
There are plenty of changing rooms for the teams in Östersund Arena.
You travel between Hotel and the WJBCC Arena via our dedicated bus service. A bus leaves the hotel >1 hr. before each draw. The ride takes about 15 minutes depending on traffic. We’ll post a schedule as soon as possible.